Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Essie Nail Polish in Jazz

I found this gem in my nail polish drawer today which I forgot to use for a while. It is such a perfect nude grayish beige cream color that is good for spring, fall, and even winter. I had to use two coats to get opaque coverage which I think it is pretty good because many of the Essie nail polishes that I have needs three coats to get opaque coverage. I also like the fact that it dries to a shiny finish. 

Application could be a little streaky but you can prevent this by first, be light handed, second use enough nail polish on the brush and third, try not to go over same spot more than twice.
I find this nail polish color not so flattering on my skin tone (I have asian yellow undertone skin, probably NC25 to NC30 skin tone in MAC Cosmetic terms) however, I love the color so much that I really do not care if it looks nice on me or not ^v^.

without flash

with flash

No comments:

Post a Comment