Sunday, March 24, 2013

Cupcakes! yammy in my tummy~~~

Although I love sweets, I was not a big fan of cupcakes but! But! BUT! it was before I tasted Hokulani Bakery's cupcakes. Probably about two months ago I had to go to USCIS immigration office for my appointment near Ward Center and I happened to see this small bakery store and it was pretty crowded so I told my husband that I want to check out the shop.
 

Off we went in and I see all kinds of cupcakes and cupcakes only (I was expecting them to have variety) what da... to tell the truth it was kinder disappointing to me because as I said I was not a big fan of cupcakes. Anyways my hungry husband wanted to try them so we decided to pick 8 different flavors of cupcakes (yes we were hungry lol...).



As soon as we went back to our car, my hungry bear (my husband) open the box and get a big bite out of the red velvet cupcake and looks and me with his eyes wide open and says "Wow, this is really good serious try honey!" so I was like "really?" with doubtful mind... but it was really Really REALLY GOOD! Although all of them were pretty awesome, my two of my favorites were lilikoi and red velvet cupcakes.        
                                                              


Ummmmmmmmmmm~~~~ yammy in my tummy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now I understand why people love cupcakes so much and I can also say, "Oh~~ I loooooooooove cupcakes too~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"

No comments:

Post a Comment