Saturday, March 30, 2013

Lipsticks for No Makeup!

Until recently I was not interested in makeup at all (I was too busy or lazy to wear makeups and I thought it is waste of money to buy makeups). I probably had like two lipsticks, one lipglass, a very old mascara that is almost dried up, one small palette of Maybelline eyeshadow, eyelash curler, one eye liner pencil that I don't like... that's all. I was wearing makeups maybe once in two month? or less? haha...... ^^;;;; I was more interested in perfumes, clothes, and shoes. One day I was at Ala Moana Shopping center, walking around and I was passing by MAC cosmetics, I happened to look inside and there's so many people in the store. I don't know why but suddenly got curious and decided to go in.

The amount of cosmetics they had made me feel so overwhelmed that I did not know where to start looking. When I stopped by at the lipstick section, one of the sales associate came to me and asked if I need any help so I asked her, "Can you recommend me a lipstick that I can wear without makeup?" She picked up a lipstick and tried on my lips. It gave the look that was so natural but much nicer than your natural lip color. I decided to pick up this lipstick and the same color lipglass. Can you guess what that color was? If you love lipsticks I am sure you already have this color in your collection. I think you can guess by now...

Yes!!! It is the famous Viva Glam V!
As you already know, Viva Glam V is universally flattering color which you can pull off anytime with or without makeup. It is a soft pink-nude shimmery color. This lipstick is pretty sheer on lips that depends on your natural lip color, it can look different from person to person.


Here are some other lipsticks that is easy to pull off anytime with or without makeup!
Nars Dolce Vita Velvet Mat lip pencil

I am wearing Nars Dolce Vita Velvet Mat lip pencil
It is Nars Dolce Vita lipstick and Velvet Mat lip pencil. They are pretty pricey and a lot of people complaint about the color is nothing special compare to their price tag but! this is the color  you can wear everyday with any kind of eye look or even without makeup. When I feel super lazy to wear makeup but I don't want to look so plain/dead, I put this lip pencil on and I love the way it looks on me! I have Velvet Mat lip pencil, as I feel like this one lasts longer on my lips, has better color pay off than lipstick version, and if I want glossy look, I can always top the clear lipglass.

I AM WEARING RIMMEL LASTING FINISH 25HOUR FOUNDATION IN 200 SOFT BEIGE, NYC SUNNY BRONZER, FILL IN MY EYEBROW WITH BLACK EYESHADOW, AND ESTEE LAUDER LIPSTICK IN SOFT AMETHYST.
This lipstick is another favorite of mine! It is Estee Lauder lipstick in Soft Amethyst. It looks pretty dark in the tube but it comes out sheer (you can easily build up the color) and very very moisturizing on the lips. It is violet-pink toned lipstick but mostly neutral. Can be easily your everyday signature lipstick or when you don't know what do wear, slap this lippi on and you are good to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment