Saturday, March 30, 2013

Chanel Rouge Allure Luminous Intense Lipstick in Exaltée (#93)

I am usually very careful with my makeups as they can be pretty fragile. I bought a Chanel lipstick a couple of years ago (that was my first Chanel makeup purchase) and one day I found the lipstick broke in half in the container for no reason. I tried to remember what I did with it. I did not drop, I did not take the lipstick all the way out when I was applying, I was not carrying the lipstick around... my final thought was maybe it was already broke in the container since I bought? It was such a mystery and since then I never bought any Chanel makeups for years. 

About a week ago a friend of mine told me that she can get some good discount on high end makeup products at her working place so I decided to give another try on Chanel makeups. I will be reviewing all the products that I've got but this particular post is for the lipstick. I love fuchsia lipsticks so much! They are just so pretty, exciting, and fun to wear!

Chanel Allure Lipstick in Exaltée (#93)
 Chanel Allure lipsticks are known to be very moisturizing on the lips and this one is no exception! On the lips it applies more to the glossy/semi-sheer side but it can easily build up to bold fuchsia color.

Excuse me for my face hmm hmm... haha ^^;;; I just wanted to show you how the lipstick looks. It was my day off and I was too lazy to wear entire face makeup so I am just wearing a sheer coverage but very moisturizing foundation it is Chanel Vitalumiere SPF 15 in 30 Cendre (this foundation feels more like BB cream to me) and Exaltée lipstick! For your reference, I am NC25 to NC30 in MAC term and since I am not tanned at the moment, 30 Cendre is a tinge bit dark on me but once the summer comes it will be the perfect shade. If you want to try fuchsia lipstick but you have been scared of how intense they are, try this one! You will fall in loooooooooooooove~~~~ just like I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment