Monday, March 25, 2013

COCO CHANEL MADEMOISELLE EAU DE TOILETTE

Way before I started collecting nail polishes and makeups, perfumes were my favorite things. I was only a student and had a part time job at that time so I only could afford a little. Me and my sisters used to go to duty free Galleria in Auckland city in New Zealand often to check things out (mostly window/eye shopping as we all were young and students) and we all fell in love with this perfume. After I graduate high school in New Zealand, I went back to Korea and I finally picked up a bottle of this perfume on the way back at duty free Galleria in Auckland airport and that was back in 2002.

here is my old bottle of COCO CHANEL MADEMOISELLE
EAU DE TOILETTE
One of the reasons why I like perfumes so much is not only it uplifts your mood/spirit when you spray but also it carries sentimental values. To me, this is not only a bottle of perfume but a history as every time I use this perfume it reminds me of our lives in New Zealand. Maybe that is why I did not want to use up this perfume as fast.

As I mentioned this is an very old bottle and surprisingly the scent never changed. On me it lasts about three to four hours maximum as it is eau de toilette. When I am done with this bottle, I would like to get the eau de perfume version.
EAU DE PARFUM version bottle
You can wear this perfume pretty much all year around except extremely hot and humid summer days (I live in Hawaii and I still wear this perfume during the summer time because it does not get so humid in here!). This perfume makes me feel mature (but not like grandmother would wear kind of perfume), sophisticated, feminine, sexy, somehow cute and fashionable. I think it can be your office job everyday appropriate perfume but casual going out... not so much (BUT I do wear this whenever I want to lol...). It is a type of perfume you would want to wear to weddings, eat out to upper class restaurants, business meetings, going out for a date, and so on.

COCO CHANEL MADEMOISELLE advertisement
as you can see, it promotes sophisticate, modern, feminine, and sexy women
Scent description
Fresh oriental fragrance recalls the irrepressible spirit of the young Coco Chanel. Top notes of Coco Mademoiselle Parfum incorporate Sicilian oranges, Calabrian bergamot and Sicilian grapefruit. A floral heart is created of pure rose extract and pure jasmine extract, along with a fruity touch of litchi, while its base notes carry a combination of Indonesian patchouli, Haitian vetiver, Bourbon vanilla ad white musk. This fragrance is dedicated to courageous, brave and modern women who prefer luxury and elegance.


No comments:

Post a Comment