Monday, June 17, 2013

Summer 2013 Clothing Haul

I love to watch other people's clothing haul youtube videos or look at posts. Well! kind of sounds like I have nothing better to do... lol... but hey! I am just being honest here and I know there are a lot of you out there also like those as much as I do... ^v^;

For a longest time my go to clothes were from Holister&co. I still like this brand and do have a lot of clothes from them but I am growing a bit tired of same style over and over again.

Around the beginning of last year, I found this small clothing store in Mililani Shopping Center call 'Cookies' and I fell in love~ They only carry very limited amount of same clothes (you don't have to pass by ladys who's wearing the same cloth!), the fit is so awesome (I don't know why but Forever21 clothes fit weird on me), well made (compare to the price), and most of all, the price is very affordable (most of the time I get all my clothes from the sale rack which makes them even more affordable).

Last two weeks, I went to Cookies twice and bought some(?) okay maybe more than some clothes.
So... here we go......

Yes!!!! finally I got this lace shorts. For a longest time I was debating whether I should get this or not because I don't like to buy trendy clothes but it was hard to resist lace... yes lace you sucker!!!!!!!!!!!.... but I love you......

When you just look at the front of this cloth, it is clean cut classic shirt. I wouldn't have bought this shirt if it wasn't the detail on the back! Yes!!!!!!! classic and edge at the same time! So fun and unique!

I really like cheetah/leopard designs in general but I hardly have any clothes like that because I feel like those designs kind of make me look aged (my husband hates them!). However, when I saw this shirt it was very hard to resist. I liked the fact that the cheetah print is only on the left front side of the shirt and again look at the design in the back!!!! I am glad that my husband wasn't there with me at the clothing store otherwise he was gonna say "no" to this shirt!

A fun and easy to wear super summerly shirt! I really liked the cobalt blue color.

A must have tank top with lace and frill details! The material is very soft and stretchable. It is very well made and nicely fit on me.

Very interesting design! It could have been such a formal design shirt without the triangle shape studs on collar. I love the uniqueness of this shirt so much! Love~~~~~~~~

Yes~ I also love bling blings. This was only one pair they had left in the store and it happened to be my size. Yes! it was meant to be mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What can I say... This dress covers my chubby stomach, easy to wear, and looks so pretty at the same time!

Can you believe I paid $9.99+tax for this dress???? Yes it was... This dress is made of easy fit top with tight fit slim skirt. It is a easy to wear casual dress but really pretty at the same time. Trust me it looks way better when you wear em.

 Here's another tight fit slim skirt with cross design everywhere. This is so far the best fitting tight fit skirt I have ever tried on me!

Yes! same as above with different design.


This is very lightly washed jean shirt with lace details. I don't like jean shirts in general as I think they can be also very trendy and they don't usually look good on me but when I tried this shirt, it looked really nice on me. Although it ran pretty big for the size I still liked it especially the lace... ahrrrrrrrrrrrrr yeah lace detail got me this time again...

Okay~ that's it for my clothing haul~ Hope you enjoyed~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment