Tuesday, June 18, 2013

What do yo do with gifts your ex-boyfriend gave you?

What do yo do with gifts your ex-boyfriend gave you? 
You like them very much but you cannot wear/use them anymore???????? (well it's more like you don't want to wear/use them...) I have a pair of Tahitian pearl earrings and necklace that my ex-boyfriend gave me and I no longer wear them because I don't want to be reminded of him every time I see them and my husband doesn't want me to wear them. But!!!!!! I like them so much that I don't want to give them away.

I was there at the store when he bought this pair of earrings. It was back in 2007? or 2008? he paid about $300+tax.

This necklace is so pretty in person. Mine has three diamonds with chain but I couldn't find the exact picture online.

They've been sitting in my jewelry box at least good four years.
What should I do with these?
1) remodel em
2) wear em whenever my husband is not available lol...
3) give away to my sister (don't really want to...)
4) sell em
5) just keep em in the jewelry box
6) I don't know -_-;;;

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging community. Tiara sent me to your blog so I am now following. Looking forward to getting to know you and reading some of your posts :)

    my link is: http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooooooooooooo excited to have new friend YAY~~~~~ Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog! Found you through the blog hop!
    New follower:)
    Brittney
    http://brittneymarie02.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jinny!
    I found you at Sew Crafty Angel's Aloha Hop links. My daughter lives in Hawaii! She just moved there this past April.
    I've been blogging a while but went on hiatus. now I'm back blogging fulltime.
    Love your background graphic on your blog.
    Come visit me sometime..I'm your new follower. :)
    journally yours,
    Gem :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HELLO~ NICE TO MEET YOU~ I AM VERY EXCITED FOR YOUR DAUGHTER. HAWAII IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL PLACE TO LIVE IT IS JUST EXPENSIVE LOL...

      Delete
  5. It IS expensive! they live on base as her husband is in the military. They live in Oahu.
    Thanks for visiting my blog. :)
    journally yours,
    gem

    ReplyDelete